Friday, May 4, 2018

May Flowers Card

Happy MAY! Everyone 
today I created this cute flower card to celebrate 
the month of May! Don't forget to get your 
Freebie of the Day! {HERE}
How adorable are this bright flower made from
our very own Miss Kate Cuttables
I used the sweet Assorted Flowers and used 
my Brother print and cut2 
created a bouquet! 
Assorted Flowers SVG cut files flower scal files free scut files free svgs for scrapbooking

I used the stems from one of the many flower files and
added a cute yellow raise dot to the centers.
What flower are not complete with~out a cute
butterfly and bees hanging around.
  Butterfly
   Smiling Bee

Just love how it all came together with 
a cute saying about Friendship! 
Make sure you pop on over and see this cute 
card on my blog @



9 comments:

  1. I love your cute card! I need to try some print and cuts! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a happy card! I really like how you incorporated different files together to create it too. Very pretty Theresa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute and fun...love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors, I love making flower cards

    ReplyDelete