Friday, April 27, 2018

Guest DT Christi Steinbeck

Hi Folks! Christi from Scrapping For Tranquility I was Lucky enough to be April Guest Designer for Miss Kate's Cuttables!  I made her Guest Design Team in 2017 and Was VERY excited to make 2018 again!   I just LOVE her files!


Anyhow, this year I choose to do a layout using the following files, Beach Pail and BallBeach Bum Title and Summer Set.   I have the most adorable 2 year old grandson , Lestat that was playing in his backyard pool last summer. (yes I am a little prejudice!  LOL)  I had some of the most cute pictures I just had to scrap .  I thought these files fit my layout well .  What do you think?


 This is the completed layout.  Now you have to agree he is cute???  hahaha.  

I used AC Cardstock for all my solids and the Water paper was Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.


Here is some close up of my paper piecings.  This is the Beach Bum Title and the glasses from the Summer Set.



Beach Pail and Ball Set




And the Flip flops and lotion is from the Summer Set.

I sure hope you enjoyed my layout and my piecing.   Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought!  I will be happy to comment back!

Blessings!


11 comments:

  1. Nice layout there! Congrats on your GD spot Christi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on the layout and adorable job on the Grandson!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really awesome layout nicely done. Love all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute thanks foe being a guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great layout you have created. I love the SVG files you have used and the papers are perfect! (Your grandson is perfect too!). Thank you for being a guest designer once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout Christi - thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable layout as always, Christi. Love that blue and green together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Christi ~ thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stinkin cute!! Love having you back as our guest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute layout, I love making summer layouts

    ReplyDelete