Monday, May 21, 2018

Love Soccer & Ticket to Ride Layouts

Hi There! It's Amy and I'm sharing on the blog today. I have two layouts to share.

Before we get to the details about the layouts don't forget to grab the Freebie of the Day. 

+ + + + + +

For my first page I have a Soccer Layout:

I used the Love Soccer Title for my layout.
I did not want to cover up the cool patterned paper so I kept the title and a few photos the focus on the page.


For my second layout I used the Ticket To Fun SVG



Here's the layout. I used some of my son's snapchat images to mix it up a bit.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Stop over to my blog to see more Miss Kate projects!

8 comments:

  1. Such nice cheerful layouts, Amy! Those titles make scrapbooking so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great layouts!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both your layouts Amy...super fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. love both of your layouts Amy ! Super pages !

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are these but then you are very talented Ms Amy!

    ReplyDelete