Sunday, May 27, 2018

Father's Day Fun !

Hello everyone!
It is finally starting to feel like summer might actually be right around the corner! I am looking forward to the end of the school year as I need to re-energize to be ready for September !

But first I want to remind you that Miss Kate Cuttables gives  1 free SVG file away Monday through Friday (with the Friday one up also on Saturday and Sunday so you have lots of time to grab that weekend one !)

I also want to remind you that Miss Kate has a monthly challenge that is always so fun to enter so you can check both out here.

Now on to my card... 



I thought it would be fun to flip this image horizontally and print it off on my printer before cutting it out on my Explore Air. I love how it turned out!
I used an embossing folder to create the star background and added a strip of "road" to ground the "woody" ! 
I think my Hubby will get a kick out of it and it will bring back some fond memories from our youth.
Have a great Memorial Day everyone!



14 comments:

  1. Love this card! Makes me think of the Beach Boys songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It sure does bring back some great memories of that era and the "never ending summer feel" of our youth !

      Delete
  2. I was going to say they samething Kim,,,,,fun fun fun card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! This SVG sure does make me think of that time when the beach boys sang about the fun days of summer <4

      Delete
  3. Love your card Georgia, that car is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherri!
      Nothing like a good wood paneled car to bring back memories of summertime, drive in movies, etc!

      Delete
  4. Great use of this file and great man card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for Father's Day!! I'm sure he is gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete