Saturday, May 12, 2018

Cute Deer

 Hi everyone it's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper with today's post!

Don't go any further till you grab your freebie file here ~ Here!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For today's project I used this Cute Deer that showed up in the store recently, don't you just love those eyes. 


Here's what I did with her ~


Thank you Deerly for stopping by today and I'd love it if you'd stop on over to my blog at The Squeaky Scrapper and say hello. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. Sherri - adorable - love the against the plaid paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious sherri. Reminds me of Bambi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet image and your card is so pretty ! Love the "stitching" around the edge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Print and cut does make everything so easy doesnt it...great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little dear...love it on the plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little deer remind me of Bambi my favorite Disney movie ... Such a sweet card and love the Plaid Background

    ReplyDelete