Friday, October 14, 2016

You've Been Boo'd


Hi everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.   I was originally scheduled today as a Guest Designer for Miss Kate's Cuttables.  Since then, I became the newest member of their fabulous design team.  So I'll be posting for twice this month.  Great month for that to happen as I love making Halloween cards.

Here's the card I made to share with you today.  Before I do, though, I just want to remind you to pick up your Freebie of the Day at Miss Kate's.


I love all the titles at Miss Kate Cuttables, but I don't do a lot of scrapbooking these days.  That doesn't stop me from using titles; I just turn them into cards.  Such is the case with this Boo Title.  I turned it into a card and it opens from a stationary card base.  A little unexpected and I like how it turned out.

I share all the construction details and additional images on my blog if you'd care to see them.

I created the panel for the inside of the card using the  Happy Halloween title.

If you make a project of your own with a Miss Kate's file, be sure to share it on our Facebook Galleria so we can all ooh and aah over it.    And come at visit the store, Pinterest or Instagram for inspiration and great products.

14 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team, Kim! Great Halloween card!
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are on the DT Kim! Love your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this are just to darn cute love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the shape card! So glad to see your projects as a team member!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kim love the ghost on the title. Smoochez Gloria ~MKCDT~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kim love the ghost on the title. Smoochez Gloria ~MKCDT~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Kim love the ghost on the title. Smoochez Gloria ~MKCDT~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! And that gray is just so eye appealing to me!! Nice change from black.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute card Kim and welcome to the design team
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete