Saturday, October 8, 2016

Halloween Party Invitations

Hi everyone it's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper with today's post. 

Don't forget to grab your freebie file here ~ FREEBIE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's project is super simple and quick to make.  Halloween party invitations.  I only needed a couple so here's what I did ~



If you'd like to know how I created this project, feel free to pop on over to my blog at The Squeaky Scrapper.

Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Aren't these Halloween cards just too fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, these are just the cutest! Who wouldn't want to come to one of your parties if it starts out with these perfect invites! What time should I be there? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, these Halloween cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your party invites are fabulous Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the cutest invites!! Who wouldn't want one?!

    ReplyDelete