Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fancy Frame Shadowbox

Hello it's Amy & thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Don't forget to grab the Freebie of the Day!

I love creating shadowboxes for newlyweds. It makes a perfect wedding gift.
I have made a bunch of these and usually use a bracket style file. I was in the mood to try something new on this one.

After searching Flourishes/Frames Category on the Miss Kate website I spotted these Fancy Frames.

  

I used the one on the top left. I usually do not stretch files but in the case I wanted it a bit wider and when I did stretch in the Cameo Designer Edition Software it looked just fine. I did create a shadow of the pattern and also cut the bottom layer in white. Foam tape and foam core under the layers helps add dimension and give the shadow effect. I also added some pearl accents.


Hope you enjoyed my project! Stop by my blog to see more of my crafty projects.
I'll be sharing my October Challenge project on the 11th :)

6 comments: