Monday, October 17, 2016

Easy Halloween Treats


Hello Debbie here from  DD's Crafts  I have a real cute and very easy fun treat for y'all today, It's called a "Sour Cream Favor" and I have used a little print and cut called Peeking Witch, but first please let me remind you Miss Kate Cuttables has a freebie everyday  so stop on over and grab your freebie!

Peeking Witch SVG scrapbook title SVG cutting files crow svg cut file halloween cute files for cricut cute cut files free svgs
Peeking Witch
Ok so now back with my project, here is a pic of the cute Peeking Witch I have used on my treat.



Now here is my cute little treat project I would like to share, these would make such cute little party favors for your childs school parties.

front view

side view
so that is it for my cute sour cream container treat, for more details stop on over at my blog @
DD's Crafts

I hope you have enjoyed my project as much as I have enjoyed making it today, I love to share my crafts with you all here, so please come back to visit here again real soon.

Hugs,



8 comments: