Sunday, October 23, 2016

Halloween JACK-O-LANTERN Shaped Card

Hey Everyone It Me Gloria Again today it's my turn on the blog 
And I Wanted
              to used this Awesome         
      JACK-O-LANTERN 
File 
 To Create My Shaped Card and you Guys Know We Only Have one more week
 til Halloween OH YEAH!! How Exciting Can't Wait To See All The creative Ideas 
so here my Shaped Card For More Details Click 
on the Link Below  hope you Enjoy Don't Forget To Subscribe to my Channel and
Oh Lets Go And Stop By To Grab Your
For the Day
Smoochez Gloria




INSIDE



8 comments:

  1. Really cute Gloria...love the vintage jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome jack-o'-lantern! Just love that you made him a card all on his own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Gloria! Love what you did with this. And love your greeting and sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS Halloween card! I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek, totally love this Gloria! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg Gloria this is just so darn stinkin cute girl you rock this card
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete