Monday, January 15, 2018

Puppy Layout

Hello Everyone! It's Amy and I'm sharing on the blog today. I recently went to a scrapbook weekend and created lots of fun layouts using Miss Kate files. This layout includes a cut that is one of my favorites! 

Before we check it out don't forget to grab the Freebie of the Day.

Here is my Puppy Layout....


Instead of using a title I decided to make the SVG cut my focus on the layout.
I used the Puppy File.


Here's the cut on my layout...


Thanks for stopping by today - don't forget to join in the Challenge on the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria Facebook Page - theme is Anything Goes.

If you'd like to check out more of my projects please stop by my blog ----->CLICK HERE!

9 comments:

  1. Amy this is so adorable...love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, this layout is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so cute! I was going to say "adorable" but it has already been said. :) Keep up the great scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! I love that dog cut file and you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout, and you know I am all about the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I like this puppy and your layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout. And your puppy is too cute!

    ReplyDelete