Wednesday, January 3, 2018

GLITTER PILLS

Hello everyone and
HAPPY NEW YEAR
to you all !!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful
holiday season,I did and I am
ready for new year at 
Miss Kate Cuttables!

We have some new members
to our Design Team
and some veteran designers as well.
And we are excited to see where this year 
takes us.

I am up first this year so here we go.

Dont forget to  go get your daily freebie

Ok onto my project

I found this project on
Pinterest

My husband 
HATES  GLITTER!!!

I have been known to threaten him with
glitter.
Hey whatever works right?LOL

Cant say I blame him though
after working in craft stores for years
the stuff does get everywhere and you cant 
get it off. and I swear it multiplies!!!
So for a "joke " I made these


I think they are so much fun
( him not so much lol)

I got the pill  capsules on Amazon
and just filled them with Glitter!!!

printed out the little poem
and attached it to the treat bag
Found the topper at the Silhouette store.

I used this file from
Miss Kate Cuttables

thanks for stopping by

BTW
I haven't used them.....YET!!!










8 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! I had no idea you could purchase empty pill capsules. Your day may not get better if you sprinkle glitter on it, but it sure will get prettier, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply darling! Who wouldn't want to leave a little sparkle wherever they go??!!
    Love your project !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever project (and a fun story too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! What a cool idea! I think I need some of these cause I love sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of a glitter pill before but I LOVE the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete