Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy Holidays

Happy 2018 everyone ~  It's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper and I'm super excited to be here and share another year of fun with you ~ 

If you haven't noticed lately we've gone back to the daily freebies instead of weekly, which you can get Here!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My project today is a "clean and simple" card using the Reindeer Winter Scene.  I think the silhouette scenes are gorgeous!


My project ~

If you'd like more information on how I created this layout, stop on over to my blog at The Squeaky Scrapper and say hello. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I have that cut and like it too - it was my first cut when I got my machine and I was amazed at how well it cut - thanks for sharing your project

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice classic look this card has to it. I could definitely see myself CASEing this, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scenes too! Great card using them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be clean and simple but it is very pretty! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Would also make a great Male bday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I never even look at the silhouettes! Maybe I should!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this so very much and the deer svg is so versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card!!!! This is great.

    ReplyDelete