Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mickey Magic with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!   First, I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day:


Don't forget to head on over to Miss Kate Cuttables to download it for free TODAY ONLY!

And now, onto my project!  Here are the details:

*Miss Kate Cuttables - Mouse Ears file (not currently available)
*The Royal Castle Shoppe - Disney themed washi tape
*Core'dinations - solid cardstock

This specific file I used is not currently available, but there are so many other Disney/Mickey themed cuts available.  Here are a couple more of them:




So cute, right??!!  And so many possibilities :)

*For my card, I just sized the shape to fit onto a standard A2 size (4.25" x 5.5").
*I then just overlapped strips of washi tape at the bottom.


*I popped the Mickey cut with some pop dots.


*I also added washi tape on the inside for a finished look.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  I'd love to see some of you make this and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today  :)

5 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...inside and out!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card Jenny, I love Mickey
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the new cricut and the silhouette can I use Miss Kate's cuttable with these machines and if so is there a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete