Thursday, March 27, 2014

"Have an EGGS-tra Special Easter!"

Hello my crafty friends! Today is my day to post on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog, and I'm so happy to share my card with you! But first, don't forget to go by and pick up the Freebie of the Day from Miss Kate Cuttables!

Easter will be here soon, so for today's card, I chose this cute little "Hatching Chicken" from Miss Kate Cuttables...isn't he cute, popping out of his shell! To get your "Hatching Chicken" click HERE!



I used the Miss Kate Cuttables PDF file to print and then cut my little chicken, using the Silhouette Cameo print and cut feature. I cut and layered the chicken 5 times, to make it thick and chunky, like a chipboard sticker, then popped it up on some foam tape for added dimension.


For the cut sizes and supplies list for this card, please visit my blog, Cardz TV!
  
Be sure to check the Miss Kate Cuttables blog daily, for more inspiration from the MKC Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Cute little chick! Great Egg Card! Super job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was really fun to make :o)
      Mary

      Delete
  2. very cute mary...love the Shape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! How cute is that? Love it!

    ReplyDelete