Friday, March 14, 2014

Announcement! Welcome ...

Hello Everyone and Happy Friday!
Today we have a special announcement and
 we are super excited!
But before we get to that here is your
 Freebie of the Day!
Make sure you grab yours (HERE)
 http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/freebie-of-the-day/freebie-of-the-day-white-bunny.php
Now on to our wonderful news!
We are so blessed to have a wonderful
 new designer joining
our Miss Kate Cuttables Team.
Please give a warm welcome 
Shellye McDaniel 

Here some info about our newest member
Hello, my name is Shellye McDaniel from Texas! 
 I've been married for 23 years
 and have three children ages 20, 16 and 12...boy,boy, girl 
and she's rotten with two big brothers :) 
 I've been a crafter for as long as I can remember, 
but started scrapbooking in 1997.  
Although I'm fairly new to the world of cutting files,
 I love all of the possibilities and ideas
 for endless creative projects!  When I'm not crafting 
I also enjoy reading, camping, flea-marketing
 and trying new recipes from Pinterest!
  I'm looking forward to my time 
with Miss Kate Cuttables and 
crafting with the adorable designs!  My blog: www.shellyemcdaniel.com 


Here just some of the reason we adore 
our newest designer 


Make sure you go over to her blog (HERE)
and give here a Congrats!
Welcome Shellye we are very happy 
you be her to inspire us all!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team, Shellye!!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Shellye! So glad you have joined our team. Your projects are fantastic! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm so happy to be a part of MKC...Looking forward to being here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you, Shellye! These cards are super cute! I can't wait to see your next projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Shellye! I can't wait for you to WOW us with more of your amazing creations! You always amaze me--These cards are perfect examples! Seriously cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome aboard Shellye :) So happy to have you on the team!

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick
    www.simplysilhouette.com

    ReplyDelete