Saturday, March 16, 2019

So Berry Sweet

Hey everyone!  It's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper with today's "Berry Sweet" post.

Don't forget to grab your freebie of the day Here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thought I'd show you another Valentine card I made for my hubby using one of the cute little files from the store.  I only used part of the file because I really liked the strawberry.  I used this Ant with Strawberry file from the store, which looks like this ~ 
He's really cute but didn't quite fit my vision :-)  Here's what I did ~


Stop on over to my blog and say hi ~ The Squeaky Scrapper.

8 comments:

  1. This card looks good enough to eat! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used only the Strawberry showing how versatile the SVG image is :) Great card !
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Sherri! Really adorable card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Sherri :) Strawberries are my favorite! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri - your card is so cute, bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I bet he loved it.

    ReplyDelete