Monday, March 25, 2019

Good Luck

Hello Everyone!
Today is my day to show off on the
Miss Kate Cuttables Blog :)

First off...

As you know, Miss Kate Cuttables has the 
best darn SVG files and you can 
get one for FREE every week!
YES...FREE!!!

Go HERE for this weeks FREEBIE.

Ok...so, I know it's past St. Patty's day but it's still
March so I'm going to finish out the month with 
one more card I made using 
the "Irish Owl" file


I just LOVE this Owl and his balloon!

If you're curious, all of the details on this 
are over on my blog HERE

I hope you enjoyed my card today...I would 
love it if you would leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

Please go visit me at 
Simply Silhouette and follow my blog :)



10 comments:

  1. Adorable little owl Julie and I really like the balloon and string ! Perfect embellishment! Cute card with all of the layers and that "stitching" :)
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Julie...always perfection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie this is so cute just love the little owl! And holding that Shamrock as a balloon so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is totally adorable!! I love the whole card!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owls are my favorite. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card! Love the balloon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable Julie - Love how you switched out the balloon :)

    ReplyDelete