Saturday, September 8, 2018

You are the apple of my eye

Hi everyone, it's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper with today's inspiration post.

Did you get your freebie?  If not, you can grab it Here!.  (The freebie posted on Friday's stay all weekend!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's inspiration is a little card I made for a friend.  I used the file from the store called You are the apple of my eye, which looks like this ~


Since I was mailing this card I did it as a print & cut and then pop dotted a couple of the apples.  This way it's not as heavy for your postage, and it's still super cute!


Thanks for stopping by today.  I'd love it if you'd stop on over to my blog at The Squeaky Scrapper and say hello. 

8 comments:

  1. cute print and cut.card...love all Kate Apple files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! What's not to love about this cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Sherri - like how you popped up some of the apples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to do a print & cut then pop up a few of the elements when mailing. It looks great! NSuch a cute card
    HUGS,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This print n cut looks amazing!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card super cute and do so love print and cut ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, I have never tried the print and cut, but I am going to now. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete