Saturday, September 22, 2018

Boo To You !

Hi everyone ! I am back once again with my monthly post for Miss Kate Cuttables. This time I want to share a cool card I made using a tutorial on You tube. It is called a "Twist and Pop Up card". I thought it would be perfect to showcase some of the cute papers that are available from Miss Kate Cuttables and the sweet Witch SVG that matches!
Before I forget...Have you gone to get your freebie from MKC? One is given away every day Monday through Friday with the Friday one being up to grab all weekend.
So... here are a few pictures of my twist and pop up card...
Oh and while I was at it I used some of that cute paper to make a candy "pillow pocket" too !

I love how the paper in the pack matches the witch SVG image that is also available from the store. It sure makes it fun to create!

The stamps are that were used to put the sentiments inside are from House Mouse and my "BOO" was done with my Cricut Explore and Design Space.

Here are a couple more pictures

Have a great week everyone and have fun creating with Miss Kate Cuttables!

Hugs,


9 comments: