Friday, September 7, 2018

Apple of my Eye Card!

Hello! MKC fans today I have a wonderful
and unique folded card to share with you today!

It's is done with  my  Brother Scan & Cut  
Which if you haven't  
But first don't forget to swing by
the Miss Kate Cuttables and graby
your FREEBIE of the day! 

Today print and cut use is the super


Card is a double fold card with paper panels
for added flair just use some pop ups to 
attached the two apples cuts 
White Highlighter pen used for  added effect.

Inside I use the saying 
You are the Apple of my Eye! 
Really ties it all together...
Get your file 
Now make sure  you comment below 
 follow the blog and the design team for 
some really cute things
to come.. Watch all of MKC videos too
you can find her at {HERE}
thank you for stopping by!



8 comments: