Monday, February 19, 2018

Strike Up Some Fun Layout

Hello it's Amy McCabe and I'm sharing a layout today.
My son had a fun 12th Birthday Party in 2017 at the local Bowling Alley. He had a blast with all his friends. 

Before we check out my layout make sure you grab the freebie of the day!


I used the Strike Up Some Fun Cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables for my layout.


Here's a close up look at the title. Since the color scheme was blue for the party I matched my papers in the title. I used the brown wood grain paper in the background to simulate the bowling lanes.



Here is the full two page layout. Give it a click to get closer look.

I used the large bowling pin and added my journaling to it with the pen tool from my Cameo. 
I also cut the bowling ball from some funky blueish green paper I had in my stash - kinda resembles the balls at the alley.



9 comments:

  1. what a great layout and it looks like his party was a blast! I love the title and how you changed up the colors :)
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked that set and it looks even better on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the huge pin and that ball! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love it, I have some bowling photos and I need to scrapbook them, this would be the perfect file.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is wonderful! Love it.

    ReplyDelete