Friday, February 9, 2018

Guest Designer- Angela Corcoran

Hi Everyone! 

Today I get to be a guest designer for Miss Kate Cuttables! Just love her files! 

I created a fun Valentine's Day card using the "cute valentine hippo" file.




I used a black card base I had on hand, and every single piece of cardstock was from my scrap stash. I love polka dots and stripes together, and thought these worked great together! Added some bling to the corners of the hippo as well. Inside, I added a white background to make writing on easier, and I stamped my sentiment using Jaded Blossoms "Valentine Luggage Tag"

Thanks for taking a peek and Happy Valentines Day! 

10 comments:

  1. Sucha an adorable card and wonderful use of your scraps! Thank you for being a guest designer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being one of our Guest Designer.....this card is so adroable

    Cathie
    DT Admin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card, love the cut in combination with the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Angela! Love the background you created for this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling!! I love the hippo! ThNks for guest designing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little hippo is just too cute for words, and he happens to be purple! My favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hippo is so cute, such a fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is too cute!! Thanks for joining us at MKC.

    ReplyDelete