Friday, December 15, 2017

Guest Designer- Rebecca Altimirano

Hi This is Rebecca from RebeccaAnnDesigns.com
I am so excited to be a guest Designer for the Miss Kate Blog!
I made a 5 X 7 card with the Christmas Tree Truck file,  I also used some Close To My Heart retired Christmas paper and a Close To My Heart embossing folder, I also used Cranberry ink and sales the sentiment Christmas Joy from the Close To My Heart Stamp set Merriest Christmas Holiday!


 
I hope the person that I send this card to enjoys it !
Thanks for stopping by
Rebecca

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a GDT Rebecca this is so so so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of a vintage postcard, Rebecca. Love that old truck with the tree. Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card Rebecca! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca this is so awesome!The perfect vintage card!! Thank you for guest designing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for Guest Designing. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this little truck! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    Sherri - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you were Guest Designer this month. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is great! Thanks for joining us at MKC.

    ReplyDelete