Saturday, December 9, 2017

Dog Gone Cute

Hi there ~  It's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper with today's inspiration.

Don't forget your weekly freebie file here ~ Here!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been playing with the prepackaged die cuts lately and really love them, especially when my machine is acting up!  If you're not familiar with them, they are colored die cuts all you need is tape and you're good to go.  You get about 30 pieces in each package, all different sizes. Also, Miss Kate Designs started doing 12x12 paper to match her die cuts and I am in LOVE with the paper.  

My project today uses both the pre made die cuts and the new 12x12 paper.

The die cut package is called "Dog Gone Cute", and the paper is also called "Dog Gone Cute



My project ~

If you'd like more information on how I created this layout, stop on over to my blog at The Squeaky Scrapper and say hello. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. Those paper die cuts make creating layouts a breeze, don't they? And isn't it great they match the patterned paper? Such an adorable layout...worthy of the cutest of dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is fabulous Sherri! Love how the die cuts go perfectly with your patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout - nice work and love the paper and die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout. I want to see pictures of the dog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for fur babies everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous scrapbook page. Love the wavy pattern paper border.

    ReplyDelete