Sunday, December 14, 2014

Holiday Treats

Hello all Debbie here from DD's Crafts  I have a really cute and easy Christmas treat to share with you but first lets take a look at today's freebie
Candy Cane Heart scrapbook clip art christmas cut outs for cricut cute svg cut files free svgs cute svg cuts

This is the cutest,


Now for my project I took a few hersey nuggets and wrapped them in some pretty christmas cardstock, added a tag then this cute Christmas stocking file from Miss Kate Cuttables. I love this file its so cute!



Christmas stocking 

close view 


Christmas Stocking SVG cutting files for scrapbooking christmas svg cut files cute svgs free svg cuts free svgs
Christmas stocking file
Thanks so very much for taking time out today to visit the Miss Kate Cuttables blog today please visit the Miss Kate Cuttables FB page, and for more details on my project please visit my blog @ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment