Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Calendar Gift

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm super excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!  First, I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day:


Ok, this one just screams vinyl to me!  Oooo, it would also make an awesome gift tag....so many possibilities!!  Ok, onto my project for today!  Here are the details:

From Miss Kate Cuttables I used:

*Reindeer (on sale until 12/28!)

*Girl Reindeer (on sale until 12/28!)

*Happy Holidays Title (on sale until 12/28!)

I wanted to say a little something about how and why I created this project.  Every year for the holidays, I make our entire family calendars.  It's especially appreciated by our extended family that we don't get to see very often.  This year, the holidays seemed to creep up on me faster than ever!  Since we have a strict Christmas budget, I had to get the calendars done.  

So I sat down with my My Memories Suite scrapbooking program, pictures, and my Miss Kate Cuttables PNG files!  Since they have a clear background, they are the perfect embellishment for digital scrapbooking!  I was able to complete the ENTIRE calendar, get 10 of them printed, and bound in 3 days!!!  Since I needed so many I used a professional printer to print and bind.  But if you still need a last minute gift, you could totally create and print this on your home computer!

Here are a couple of the months.  This first page is the one I created for December:

*Adding the title, deer, and snowman made 
this a cute, but quick page!


For this next page I used these Miss Kate Cuttables files:





*This is the page I created for March:

*We had an amazing vacation in Las Vegas, so I createdthis fun page to show some highlights.
*Adding some quick details to the pictures helps personalize the calendar.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  I'd love to see some of you try some digital crafting and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

1 comment:

  1. hello,
    on the site silhouette on line I buy more of your files eg winter house snow globe or gingerbread house, sledding and snowmen
    the first two are impossible to cut when the last missing heaps of snow
    I bought many more that are not developed

    what do you suggest how to cut your files?
    thank you for answering

    ReplyDelete