Thursday, December 18, 2014

Elf Shoes

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments and I am excited to share the card I created, BUT first things first!!  Each and every day, Miss Kate Cuttables has an amazing FREEBIE to share with you.  Here is today's freebie:



Isn't it stunning?  I can't wait to make something with it.  Now, on to my project:


I just LOVE these little elf feet, I think they are SO cute!  I wanted to use all 4 of them, and decided to size them all to fit on my A2 sized card.  This is the file I used, and you can find it yourself HERE.


For all the details on my cute little elf card, just hop on over to my BLOG.  Thanks for visiting today, be sure to visit us every day, for inspiration and a new freebie!

A la prochaine,



No comments:

Post a Comment