Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Birthday

Happy Saturday Miss Kate Cuttables Fans! 

Kendra here, from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards, to share a fun Birthday card with you!

First off make sure to head over to the Miss Kate Cuttables store to download the Freebie of the Day!


--------------------------

It recently was my little sister's birthday!
She's into all the fun bright colors right now, which seems to be the craze!

So I thought this card was very fitting for her:


When I seen the Happy Birthday - Girl set, I just had to have it!
I just LOVE this Happy Birthday title!!
Fun Fun Fun!

Close-up:
A fun and colorful birthday card!!

--------------------------

A look at the SVG file used:

Happy Birthday - Girl
Happy Birthday SVG cutting files birthday svg cut files balloon svg files cupcake svg cuts



--------------------------

Thanks for stopping by today!


Have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments: