Friday, June 27, 2014

Forrest Owl Wall Hanging

Happy Friday, everyone!
Shellye here today with a precious wall hanging
that I created for our camper :)
But first, don't forget about the FREEBIE of the DAY!



 For the hanging, I paired the cute Forrest Owl cutting file with brand new
patterned papers (and sentiment sticker) by Authentique Paper.
I think this adorable hanger just goes to prove that you can put a cutesy
die-cut with any type of paper/collection!

I cut the owl's body from a combination of Core'dinations cardstock
and a dot paper by Authentique Paper (Seasons: Autumn Collection).  
The tree branch was cut from a woodgrain pattern that can be found in the 
same "Adventure" Collection.


And if you know my stuff, then you know I love using enamel dots :)
In place of the small circle die-cut, I used two dark brown dots by Doodlebug Design.
I layered the little guy onto a scroll die-cut with foam adhesive.
The ribbon for the hanger is by May Arts Ribbon.

I use Miss Kate Cuttables for a lot of various Design Team projects, so
please stop by my blog sometime and see what all I have goin' on!
Thanks for visiting us today!

1 comment: