Here's my project I want to show you today!
- Miss Kate Cuttables Flying Valentine Bee
- EK Success Tiny flower punches
- Peachy Keen Stamps PK-1358 Sweet on You 1 1/8"
- Chalks, white gel pen, & Bic markers
- Foam tape used to adhered bee for dimension (Royal Castle Shoppe)
- Papers from Lawn Fawn's "Hello Sunshine" and Echo Park "Splendid Sunshine" (Royal Castle Shoppe)
- Little banners were created by me in the Silhouette Software (Yeah, me! I'm learning!)
Be sure and visit Miss Kate Cuttables store. She posts new releases every day, a FREEBIE every day, and there are always incredible daily deals!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.