Sunday, May 18, 2014

An Inch To Grow On!


Hello, everyone! Janis here from Pause Dream Enjoy. Today is my Design Team day to post for Miss Kate Cuttables. I can't wait to show you the project I made! But first, did you see today's FREEBIE 





Miss Kate Cuttables has tons of cute monsters in her store. If you want them all (like I did), she even has a special to buy the bundle!



For today's post, I made a tag using Miss Kate Cuttables "Tall Monster."


Don't you just love this monster?! 





Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to! For more details on this tag and supplies used, visit my blog, Pause Dream Enjoy, today!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely the cutest tag ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally monsterific this tag is Janis! I love these little fellas! Such fun! TFS your delightful monster tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors of your monster tag. Not scary at all for a monster (ha-ha). Looks like your little monster is ready for some fun! Great to add to that gift.

    ReplyDelete