Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Birthday, Dear

Happy Friday!  Shellye here with a masculine birthday card that I actually made for my husband; he turned 46 on Wednesday and loves to hunt!  But first, don't forget to check out the 

For my card, I've used the Set of 3 Deer
and papers from Simple Stories' "Take A Hike" Collection.


The kraft scallop cut-out is also from Simple Stories;  I embossed it with a 
woodgrain embossing folder before layering on the deer die-cut and 
chipboard clouds.  I love how the deer silhouette turned out!  Such a nice
touch for a masculine card.

That's all from me today!  You can see more of my work by visiting my blog...
and don't forget to check out Miss Kate's on Facebook :)


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love it...fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete