Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone it's me Debbie from  DD's Crafts  I have a cute card today I want to share with you all but first here is today's Freebie for you all,
Miss Kate Cuttables  so be sure to stop by and grab your freebie


Here is the cute little card I made for my niece birthday, she just loved it. For more details please visit my blog @ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

Front view
side angle

the file I used




I hope you have enjoyed my card for today's posting,
we would love for you all to follow us here and also at
Miss Kate Cuttables Face Book  page as well.

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. I love this card! Bonnie would love it. I need to try to make one like your's. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling! Any little girl would love it. On a side note, those feathers are great! Can't wait to play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the details you added to the card... perfect! AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love this cut! Had to get this file! My daughter would love your card!!

    ReplyDelete