Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gift Bags Galore!

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!  

First, I want to make sure you grab the Freebie of the Day HERE.


Don't forget to head on over to Miss Kate Cuttables to download it for free TODAY ONLY!

And now, onto my projects!

With 4 young kids in our family, there always seems to be a birthday party we need to go to.  Yet I never seem to have the type of gift bag I need.  So to solve that problem, I've made a variety of themed bags.  Here are the details!

*The Royal Shoppe - Bo Bunny Double Dot paper
*Hobby Lobby - 8" x 10" gift bags

For a little girl.......
*I love this cute little mermaid!  The balloon in her hand is actually part of the happy birthday to you title.
*I changed the bubbles that come with the little fish with some little jewels.


For a little boy..........
*These monsters are ready to party!


For the adult...........
*The stars were actually part of the happy birthday to you title as well.
*The words in the birthday words set are so elegant and perfect for all ages.
*You could also add bling to the middle of the asterisks if you'd like to girlie it up :)


I hope you enjoyed my projects!  You can see more details on my blog HERE.  I'd love to see some of you make this and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE.  Make sure to come back tomorrow to see more amazing inspiration from the design team :)

6 comments:

  1. very cute Jenny...these are so great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they are all so cute and wonderfully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what some adorable gift bags! So fun!! What a fun idea!! Need to keep this in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and creative! Love how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Jenny such a great idea thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, thanks for sharing the information. I will come to look for update. Keep up the good work.if you want more information something like visit Wholesale UK gift get more details.

    ReplyDelete