Sunday, February 17, 2019

Bowling, Braces & Burritos!

Hello There! It's Amy and I'm sharing a few single page layouts I created at a recent scrapbook weekend away.

Don't forget to grab the Freebie of the Day!

First up is Bowling:


I used the Let's Bowl Title.

Next up is my Braces Layout:


I used the Braces Title for my layout and cut out of silver glitter paper.
I used the top layer about the title on my page.

Last but not least here's my Burritos Layout :)


I used the following SVGs on my page:

Hope you liked my single page layouts!

10 comments:

  1. All awesome lay outs ... I especially like the (Sombrero) Burrito one with those fun imagesand colors !
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are adorable!! Awesome job with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy you always do an awesome job
    Thank you for these amazing layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute. Will be using the braces image soon on a layout. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy...these are amazing! I always look forward to your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete