Saturday, October 6, 2018

BOO!

Hi everyone, it's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper with today's post.

Don't forget your freebie for the weekend, you can grab it Here!.  (The freebie posted on Friday's stay all weekend!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I saw this file in the store I just had to make him, isn't he just the cutest!  He's the Grim Reaper ~


I knew I wanted him on a card but I didn't think the whole thing through enough...what kind of a sentiment do you put on a grim reaper card?  Now you see my dilemma!  When you google funny grim reaper sayings, that doesn't help either..LOL! I opted for the title BOO! from the store and made some changes to it.  It normally looks like this~
Here's how it turned out ~


Thanks for stopping by today.  I'd love it if you'd stop on over to my blog at The Squeaky Scrapper and say hello. 

7 comments:

  1. He is a cutie and your card is great! Isn't it so fun to mix files together?!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness - he is fabulous. Such a cutie. What a brilliant, fun card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the grim reaper never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this grim reaper! So cute! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Just love this it the perfect grim reaper cards...

    ReplyDelete