Thursday, July 20, 2017

Always Be A Unicorn

Hi Everybody! 
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm so excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!  First I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day HERE.  Now, onto today's project!

There are so many possibilities with all the different varieties of Miss Kate files.  Between layered files, printables, papers, and more you can always find a file to fit your needs!  Here is the file I used:



For my card, I wanted a simple shape that would pack a punch.  The amazing images in the Unicorn Silhouette set were perfect!  Here's how it turned out:  



*Cutting that fabulous unicorn out of gold glitter paper really made it pop!

I hope you enjoyed my project! I'd love to see some of you try one of these and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE. TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jenn- love the balance of the pastels with the gold glitter unicorn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're right! That gold glitter is fabulous...and a beautiful background, too. Good words to live by, although in this heat I'm feeling more like a sloth than a unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, the glitter gold makes the whole card pop. Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Love the gold glitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Of course I love that paper and sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your glitter unicorn! Great card! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes WHAT a Glitter Unicorn I Love It Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unicorn and gold together is definitely magical.

    ReplyDelete