Saturday, July 22, 2017

2017 Dream The Impossible

Hello Everyone Well It's My 43th Birthday Today and just celebrating another Day feeling blessed and enjoying life to the fullest. So it my turn to share my Project with you so When I saw this Darling Flying Unicorn I just fell in love with it. It reminded me when I was younger Oh The memories and so on Then well of course I had to use a digital Paper From The Paradise Paper Collection it called Paradise Plaid to match. So for my card today is an Inspiration to Everyone who has Dreams To Always DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE and do more of what make you Happy Click On The Link Below For My More Detail videos And Don't Forget to Subscribe For Upcoming Video Oh I Almost Forget GO GRAB YOUR FREEBIE I hope you All Enjoy See you Later Everyone Smoochez




FRONT 


INSIDE



11 comments:

  1. happy birth Day AND LOVER YOUR CARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!! That unicorn is so cute. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Gloria. And happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Gloria! Such a super Duper cute card! I'm in love with that unicorn too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Gloria - hope your day was full of blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! And your right, I remember this type of unicorn on all my school notebooks and folders. Brings back all our childhood memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card - I love the unicorn! Happy birthday to you! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday! The unicorn is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete