Thursday, August 18, 2016

School Supplies

Hi Everybody! 
I'm so excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you! First I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day:
 


Now, onto today's project! Here is the file I used:

*I love to be able to donate anything we can to help out our amazing teachers!  I thought this School Titles Set made the perfect tag to dress up these supplies!



 *I added some doodling with a white gel pen.

I hope you enjoyed my project! I'd love to see some of you try one of these and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE. TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

12 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Thank you for supporting educators!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great way to package up school supplies! Will bring a smile to the teacher's face for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Teacher Gift ideas Love it. Smoochez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Teacher Gift ideas Love it. Smoochez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gift is wonderful! I'm sure the teachers will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project and a wonderful gift. I was just reading in our local paper, teachers put a minimum of $500 out of their own pockets for school supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun way to give a gift to a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome ideas Jenny I am sure the teachers loved this
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete