Sunday, August 21, 2016

IT'S FALL YA"LL

Hello Everyone I'm Back Again to Share With You My Project .
Can You believe It SUMMER almost over And FALL Right Around 
the Corner so I couldn't resist You Know I Had to Create something 
Fall so I used two files one is the Fall Fox And I so used the Corner Tree 
So Click On The Link Below For more Detail and a Video Tutorial.Oh And Again 
Don't Forget To Go Grab Your FREEBIE.
 Smoochez Gloria 
  

                                                                                 IT'S FALL YA'LL
  

                                                                               
                                                                               INSIDE



10 comments:

  1. Love your cards Gloria - the insides are just as great as the outsides :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is too cute!!!! Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fox and those eyes! Great card inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's precious! Love how you showcased him and love the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute Gloria, great job as always
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete