Sunday, June 12, 2016

Paint Party Layout

Hello Everyone. Before we get started don't forget to grab the Freebie of the Day.

Have you been to a paint party? 

They are calling this trend "social artworking". I had a friend who came to my house to teach my family and friends how to paint. We had so much fun! Even my Mom who said "I can't do that!" did a great job.

Here is a layout I created (that's Mom in the upper right photo)

For this layout I used the Miss Kate Cuttables Paint & Paint Brush SVG
I also used the pallet from My Little Artist. I used a wood grain paper which worked perfect.
The PAINT PARTY is cut from a font on my computer.
I loved the BoBunny paper for the background of my layout - so bright and cheery!

 


Thanks for stopping by today - hope you liked my layout.

4 comments:

  1. Your layout is FABULOUS! Love the colors and the photos are so much fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome Amy love this layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! I always wanted to do this!! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete