Sunday, June 26, 2016

HELLO SUMMER


Hello Guys How We Doin. Today I'm Up to share with you this cute Summer Feel Card. BOY Can You Believe It HOT HOT HOT!!!  Summer is Here and Half the Year is Gone so I decided to try and Cool thing down just a tab bit Lol Oh Yeah Right (IT"S HOT) So Anywho back to the Cool down I used two Miss Kate's Files one is this cute Ice Cream Cone And The other one is Omgosh wait for it How ADORBS is this Hula Girl  So Click on my link below for more Details and Come along And Join Me Create This Card 
But First  
Don't Forget To Grab Your FREEBIE and OH Yes Give Me Some Love 

And Subscribe For Upcoming Videos. 
Until Next Time Love Ya For Watching. 
Smoochez Gloria



I Love How The Front Of My Card 
All Came Together
WELL REALLY Just love The Colors 
Pink &Brown
 OH YEAH

Well Thank you Everyone for Stopping By today
Stay Blessed Til Next Time!! 

                                                                       
                                                                             

                                                                               

12 comments: