Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fall Harvest Tag

Hello everyone, Ginger here from My Sisters Scrapper. Well I guess summer is over so I decided to do a small fall project. Before I share my project with you make sure you go and grab the freebie of the day! Love those freebies!

For my fall project I decided to create a tag using the super cute file called fall group.


Here's my tag.


This was a really fun file to work with. Love all of the fall harvest elements that are in this file. This file would make some really awesome Thanksgiving table decor don't you think? 


That's my project! Make sure you stop by my blog for more photos and details. Have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful tag Ginger! Yes, I do think this would make a great table decoration for Thanksgiving, it would also make a lovely name card as well. Love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this ..fall is my fav time of year...beautiful colors
    Cathie)~DT

    ReplyDelete