Sunday, October 5, 2014

Apple Pie Thank You

Hi, Crafters! Janis here from Pause Dream Enjoy.
Today is my Design Team posting day for
But first, did you see today's FREEBIE?
It's only free for today, so make sure you go grab it!



For today's card, I decided to use:


Apple Pie


Here's my project:



I picked out some neutral color papers with a little boldness in the reds.

The apple pie cut is several layers, so when using the thicker cardstock, it finishes the piece like chipboard. I love that! 

This card is very simple, but sometimes you don't need a lot to get your message across.

This Apple Pie cut would also work well for Thanksgiving Menus, Place cards for the table, and used as a Print 'n Cut, it would look great on a Business Card or Address Label!!



There are more details about this project on my blog today, Pause Dream Enjoy.
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to.
Go grab today's FREEBIE!

5 comments:

  1. Love your card Janis. Today's freebie is cool too. On my way to Miss Kates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love that pie and the shaped card edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Sweet as Apple pie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pie card is adorable Janis! Speaking of which I got to go bake an apple pie! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this..my kitchen is all apples...so I love anything Apple

    ReplyDelete