Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Celebrate Card

Hello everyone! I'm so happy today to be sharing a cute birthday card with you -- it's just adorable, if I do say so myself.

But before we get to that, be sure to grab the free file of the day from Miss Kate Cuttables!

http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/freebie-of-the-day/

I just love that daily freebie -- thank you, Miss Kate!

And now for my card. I am always in need of cute birthday cards, so I decided to create one for today's project.

Celebrate card by Lissa for Miss Kate Cuttables


Ack! I just love it. I used pattern and cardstock paper scraps and these cut files from Miss Kate Cuttables:

http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/product/freebie-of-the-day-birthday-elephant.php

http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/product/freebie-of-the-day-birthday-words-set.php

After cutting out the files from cardstock, I inked all the edges, then layered everything together with other pattern paper scraps and foam dots to create the most adorable birthday card. Now to decide who gets it!

Celebrate card by Lissa for Miss Kate Cuttables

Celebrate card by Lissa for Miss Kate Cuttables

So that's my project to share today. Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to visit Miss Kate on Facebook too! And I would love for you to visit me at MightyCrafty -- I have lots of fun projects to share each week. Until next time...

Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

Lissa for Miss Kate Cuttables

3 comments:

  1. such a cute card - love the little elephant!!!
    thanks
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little elephant is adorable. What a sweet card! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete