Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy Camper

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here with today's Miss Kate Cuttables daily blog post.  I am so excited to show you what  I have created for today, BUT first things first!

Every single day, Miss Kate Cuttables offers an amazing free file!  Here is today's freebie:


To pick up today's freebie, just go to the store HERE and start creating!

On to my project!


As many of you know, my kids go to camp for a few weeks every summer.  One of the things they love best, is getting a handmade card from mum.  Miss Kate Cuttables has some adorable options for camping cards in her Camping/Outdoors section.  I thought this file was just too cute!  You can buy it yourself HERE.


I have made another camp card for one of my munchkins using another SVG file from the Camping/Outdoors section - keep your eyes open, because I'm sharing it for my next design team day!

For all the details of my cute card, you can pop over to my blog Purple Monkey Moments.  You can find my post HERE.

A la prochaine,


1 comment: