Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Jungle Theme Name


Hello Everyone This is Rebecca from Rebecca Ann Designs

Did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a FREE file everyday?

Click here to get your FREE file

I used some of the ZooAnimals that Miss Kate Cuttables has HERE



I made this cute name for my cousins baby shower (she hasn't seen it yet) but I was so excited to share it

It was so fun using the zoo animals for this project and can't wait to make so more decor with them .

I used animal theme papers from Hobby Lobby and the Chipboard letters also from Hobby Lobby.

This was a fun project 😊

Thanks for stopping by

Rebecca

9 comments:

  1. what a darling gift idea! I love all of the cute animals you used !
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! I've worked with those adorable animals before and I just love them...and your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your zoo animal name Rebecca - will be perfect for the baby's room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love the shape letter with cute MKC animals

    ReplyDelete