Saturday, July 21, 2018

Picnic Time

It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today!

We're right in the thick of picnic time weather, so I thought I'd share a cute invitation with you today.  But first I want to remind you to pick up your Miss Kate's Freebie of the Day.

To make this invitation, I combined components from both the Picnic Time Title and Picnic Fun.  Who wouldn't want to go to a picnic if they received an invitation this cute...even the ants have arrived!



Here's a closer look at the picnic basket.  I love all those layers in the cut files!  I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the grapes and watermelon.



Inside I added a panel with all the particulars of the picnic.  With a different insert, I would work nicely as a thank you.



Thanks for stopping by for a visit.   I hope you have fun picnic plans in your near future! 

12 comments:

  1. Adorable Kim...love this little picnic basket.....and Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    I love this invitation! What fun to recieve this in the mail! I would love to come to your picnic !
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I would love an invite like this! Party people for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this and how cute is that boarder to look like a table cloth... Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that border, too. Miss Kate pays such attention to detail!

      Delete
  5. This is super cute! I wanna come to your picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, Love all the details

    ReplyDelete