Saturday, October 21, 2017

Halloween Scene


Hi!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today!

For my card today, I used Miss Kate Cuttables Halloween Scene Borders.  I can't wait to show it to you, but first I want to remind you to pick up your freebie of the week!

Now to my card:

The cut file generously includes three borders and I used all three.  I thought these would lend themselves well to a Bendy Card and, by George, they did!

Having never made one of these "from scratch" before, it took a bit of finagling to get everything in the right places and of the proper size.  The truly important measurements are the slots into which the sections.  Everything else is just a matter of personal taste.





I used a combination of Bazzill and Stampin' Up card stocks.  As with all Miss Kate's files, there are lots of layers to give real dimension to the pieces.  All of that work was done for me!

Thanks for visiting today.  I hope you return again real soon!

16 comments: